Krauterhof Heating Gel With Melissa Fennel Muscle Arthritis Pains -- 8.4.fl.oz.Krauterhof
Krauterhof Heating Gel With Melissa & Fennel Muscle & Arthritis Pains
Remedies for external use
The gel contains extracts from red wine leaves, horse chestnut, chamomile, hops, valerian, mistletoe and fennel. Horse balm is a long-proven remedy and can be used before and after sports or other physical activities and offers a state of relaxation for the whole body.
Actions and recommendations:
- red vine leaf - with the role of stimulating blood circulation
- wild chestnut - reduces inflammation
- roinita - anti-inflammatory joint action, calming, slowing down degenerative processes
- chamomile - anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties
- hops - suitable for relieving rheumatic pain
- valerian - valerian root contains volatile oil, caffeic acid, chlorogenic acid, terpenoids, sesquiterpenes, salicylic acid, carbohydrates, flavonoids, tannins, resins, coumarins; suitable for rheumatic pain
- fennel - contains a unique combination of phytonutrients that give it a strong antioxidant action; excellent source of vitamin C.
Apply: the gel on the affected area. M AST well where the application area.
INGREDIENTS: Aqua, Alcohol denat., Propilene Glycol, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Vitis Vinifera Leaf Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum Seed Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Melissa Oficinalis Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Humulus Lupulus Cone Extract, Valeriana Oficinalis Rhizome / Root Extract, Foeniculum Vulgare SEED Extract, Vanillyl Butyl Ether, Camphor, Sorbitol, Sodium Carbomer, Trideceth-9, Glucose, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, CI 16255.
Made in Germany