Zenyth Food Supplement Collagen Natural Strawberry Flavor For Skin Hair Nails Joints Powder -- 5.1.fl.oz.Zenyth
Supplement with type I and III collagen Verisol®. Natural strawberry flavor. For skin, hair, nails, joints. 150 g powder
Collagen Strawberry is a nutritional supplement based on Verisol® collagen, in powder form. Verisol® collagen is a mixture of bioactive peptides, obtained through a patented process of hydrolysis of type I and III collagen. In the form of supplements, collagen can be used to protect the skin, hair, nails, joints, for recovery after intense physical exercise.
REMEMBER! In order to be absorbed by the body, the collagen molecule must be "broken" into smaller particles. This is done through a process called hydrolysis. Zenyth's Collagen Strawberry product contains bioactive hydrolyzed collagen peptides that are easily absorbed by the body.
- Collagen smooths out wrinkles and increases skin hydration. Verisol® collagen is the most used collagen brand in beauty products worldwide. Studies have shown that Verisol® stimulates the skin's collagen metabolism, favors skin regeneration, helping to improve the structure and appearance of the skin, increasing the degree of hydration, delaying the formation of wrinkles and reducing them.
The daily serving of Collagen Strawberry provides 2960 mg of Verisol® collagen. The product has a natural strawberry flavor and is sweetened with Stevia, a natural sweetener.
- Verisol® collagen improves the appearance of the skin in case of cellulite , helping the skin from the level of the extracellular matrix. While most cellulite products act on excess fat or local microcirculation, Verisol® collagen contributes to restoring the skin's extracellular matrix.
- Verisol® collagen helps to grow nails faster and maintain their health. The results are visible after a 3-month course.
- Collagen protects the joint cartilages and restores joint mobility . Articular cartilage naturally contains collagen. As we age, the amount of collagen in the body and, by implication, in the joints decreases, increasing the risk of degenerative joint conditions such as osteoarthritis. Collagen supplementation helps maintain joint flexibility and mobility by preserving the integrity of joint cartilage.
- Collagen Strawberry comes in powder form and can be consumed mixed with water or other liquids (coffee, tea, natural juice, yogurt, smoothies or shakes).
- It lends itself to being added to entree or dessert recipes.
- Inside the bottle is a measuring spoon of 3 grams.
- 1-2 measuring spoons (3-6 g product), at any time of the day.
- For a better assimilation of collagen, the product can be consumed in the evening before going to bed.
- The product is not addictive and has no restrictions on the duration of administration.
The bottle contains 50 servings.
|Per 100 g product||Per serving (3 g)|
|Energetic value||1,632 kJ/384 kcal||49 kJ/12 kcal|
|Fats, of which:
Saturated fatty acids
|0.01 g||0.0003 g|
|0.005 g||0.0001 g|
|Carbohydrates, of which:
|1.08 g||0.032 g|
|0.97 g||0.029 g|
|proteins||94.70 g||2.84 g|
|Salt||0.29 g||0.008 g|
|Collagen||98.85 g||2960 mg|
- Not recommended for people with allergies to any of the ingredients.
- People with kidney problems, pregnant or lactating women should seek specialist advice before using this product.
- Doses higher than 30 g/day may cause gastric discomfort.
- In the original bottle, tightly closed, in a dry place, away from light and heat.
- Preferably consume before the expiry date written on the packaging (see Exp and Lot on the cap).
- Peptides from hydrolyzed bovine/porcine collagen, types I and III (Verisol®).
- Natural strawberry flavor – Fragaria ananassa, on a 70.5% maltodextrin and 16% dextrin base.
- Natural sweetener: Stevia rebaudiana leaf extract , standardized to 95% rebaudoside.
Does not contain flavors! Does not contain lactose, gluten, soy, magnesium stearate, artificial sweeteners or chemical additives!